If you have a good business start-up proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through we will help you to evaluate your new business idea in a constructive and realistic way.
Thereafter, as your accountant, we help you to:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts.
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
- Deal with company secretarial issues
These accounting services allow you to proceed with your venture, knowing that you’ve given it the best possible start.
You will also be able to use our special start-up business packages plus access to our business start-up discount suppliers scheme.
To find out more on our business start-up services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.