Latest News
From 01 April 2017 Corporation tax main rate have been reduced from 20% to 19%. For private property owners:From 06 April 2017 you would only be able to claim 75% of finance costs against property income. The remaining 25% would only be allowed as basic rate tax reduction. (20%) This threshold will keep reducing every year down to 0%. Dividends:From 6 April 2016 the notional 10% tax credit on dividends is abolished. Instead a £5,000 tax free dividend allowance is introduced (this reduces to £2,000 from 2018/19). Dividends above this level are taxed at 7.5% (basic rate), 32.5% (higher rate), and 38.1% (additional rate)
From 6 April 2016 the notional 10% tax credit on dividends is abolished. Instead a £5,000 tax free dividend allowance is introduced (this reduces to £2,000 from 2018/19). Dividends above this level are taxed at 7.5% (basic rate), 32.5% (higher rate), and 38.1% (additional rate)
slider3
Why our Services
  • We will un burden you off your accountancy worries.
  • You will have more time to nourish your business.
  • You will have a firm on your side that will advise you along your journey to success.
read more

Dinner with the team. Thank you all for joining.
Good Christmas and New year ahead #proacc

3

Proacc Associates will remain close over bank holidays #proacc

Load More...

Our Services

Accounting

You will become familiar with accounting debits and credits as we show you how to record transactions.

Business Start-up
for Entrepreneurs

Our firm can not only act as a guiding hand to steer your setup but also link you to other businesses for mutual benefit.

Business Support & Advice

Whether you are starting your own business or looking to expand, Proacc Associates can offer business support and advice.

Corporate Taxation

Taxation of income has a significant bearing on the returns to investors and any ill-informed decision may effect the ultimate tax burden.

Payroll Services

Attempting to do payroll on your own for your small business could put you at risk of facing HMRC penalties and fines.

VAT Services

By partnering with Universal VAT Services to reclaim previously unclaimed tax refunds, corporations and academic institutions all over the world.

Testimonials

In Affiliation with

We help entrepreneurs get their business plans sharpened
before they approach investors.
Contact Us

Would you like to speak to one of our financial advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.

I would like to discuss: